Welcome to gitlab.worldline.tech!
This GitLab instance is a community maintained instance aimed at early adopters that provides an up-to-date version of GitLab alongside with other services that allows to boost team collaboration and productivity.
Please carefully read the following warnings before creating an account:
- These services are maintained by the community, as such there are no official support provided.
- There is no backup mechanisms enabled at the moment: even if your projects files are relatively safe thanks to the distributed nature of Git, you might loose your Merge Request, issues and chats history.
- There are no commitment regarding availability nor any SLA.
- These services are private and require an authentication but they are directly exposed over the Internet.
If the availability of these services is critical or if your security policy requires that your developments must be hidden behind a firewall, please use the official Kazan services.
Here is a list of the services available:
- GitLab, for code collaboration.
- Mattermost, a Slack like team communication tool.
- GitLab CI, for continuous integration/delivery and pipelines.
- A shared GitLab CI runner based on Docker.
- GitLab Container Registry to manager your private Docker images.
- Your proposal here...
Feel free to join the Worldline Tech team on Mattermost if you need any help or if you'd like to bring your own support to the community!